I am super excited because I’ve been looking forward to the sector space update since the Pelia sector was released back in July with Season 2. While I didn’t hate the original sector space, I wasn’t much of a fan of it either. It was a bit too bright and made space feel small.
Besides sector space, there’s quite a few other improvements in this release:
- Episode Replay – Go check out the console in your Ready Room, there’s now a reason to visit your bridge.
- Memory Alpha – This is the second revamp for the crafting system and there’s a lot to it. Since he beat me to it, go check out Scott’s Craft-aclysm article at Pumping Irony for the details.
- Klingons have begun raiding the Pi Canis sector.
- New daily mission Emancipation available from the Deferi in the Orellius Sector.
- Ships should now be able to pitch up to 60 degrees instead of 45.
- You can now sit in your Captain’s Chair without having to stand in it and do an emote.
- The remote contacts panel is better organized now.